Thursday 15 June 2017

Wedding Blues

 so ya girl  is getting married i really cant believe this is happening after all this years of wasting my love on the wrong people finally some one that has my back  mehn planning a wedding is stressful ohhh and not easy  some times i just want to sleep and wake up and everything is ready  but that is not the case . I promised my self i will enjoy the process and make sure nothing stresses me out even though they have started trying . mehn  i still can't believe  I am planning my own wedding  like bro is this for real can some one pls wake me up like how did all this happen  . i always thought no one will love me and all my craze  but my husband god bless his soul adores me  and treats me like a queen
 I still remember the first day we spoke and how akward i was  or the times we just didnt want to talk  cos i was being my  usual stubborn self but through all that one thing was always constant you never gave up on me  Iam actually excited to be your wife  . to look up to you for everything  neways thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment