Thursday 8 June 2017

A new begining

So today is the day i s the day i finally start blogging and working out seriously i really want to change and stop procrastinating on everything i want to do as it  has cost me  a lot , that is why i suck at school because i procrastinate a lot  for reasons i do not know .  Oh sorry how rude of me   i didn't introduce myself  my name ,  I am not your average 28 year old am always on the go , trying to do 1 million things at once . i love to look good cos i feel like you project a lot based on how you look . people take you serious when they see you are dressed up not looking like a hobo. even though i have my hobo days . i try not to let them stretch out for more than a week . I have four  beautiful smart , intelligent sisters that i would kill for  . I Am the oldest probably why i am over protective of them .  Family is very important to me   because they have been there  from the beginning and will be there till the end . I   am in a relationship we will just refer to him as the mr for now  till   i walk down that Aisle . i love fashion , event planing and make up . infact i like to put together events like think about it it is just an idea until hat day everything comes together that you have been planning  ot is just like a puzzle you fit all the pieces together . . Oh yeah incase i forgot to mention my name is Oge not olivia or silvia as my customers think
 so yeah i'm about to get serious about the things i enjoy    and the things  i enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment